- SHOES – Please remove your shoes when you enter the studio.
- CELL PHONES – Please turn off your cell phone completely during class.
- SMELLS – Please do not use strong perfume and make sure your clothing smells fresh to ensure a pleasant environment for all yogis.
- DRESS CODE – All yogis must wear a shirt and pants or shorts for practice to ensure a hygienic environment for everyone.
- All sales are final.
- Packages are non-refundable and memberships cannot be frozen for any period of time. No extensions or transfers will be granted. Membership sharing is not permitted.
- All packages (except the Auto-Debit option) must be activated (used for the first time) within one month of purchase.
- All unlimited memberships (except the Auto-Debit option) activate on date of first visit after the current package ends. But they all have to be activated within a month of purchase.
- Schedules and fees are subject to change without notice.
- If you have an expiring Class Card, you can “refresh” your class cards by buying a new class card BEFORE the expiration date (10 classes or above). Whatever time is allotted the new card will be extended to the old card. So, if you purchase a new 10 class card, 3 months will be added to the old card; 20 class card, 6 months will be added. And the time on your new class card will only start counting when you start using it.
AUTO-DEBIT $122/ MONTH
- Monthly auto-debit conveniently billed to your credit card.
- Suitable for those who practice 2 to 3 times a month.
- This contract is for a minimum of 6 months.
- Billing will take place on the sale date every month.
- You can freeze the account for up to 2 weeks after 3 months (from activation or re-activation). Breaking up the freeze is not allowed. For example, you cannot break up the freeze into one week in the 4th month and one week in the 5th month.
- Please give 7 days’ notice for freezing the account.
- After 6 months, please give 14 days’ notice through email at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel the auto-debit.
- All mats must be stored with a mat bag and your name prominently tagged on a masking tape.
- Only students with current unlimited memberships or existing class cards can store their mats.
- Students whose memberships have expired or have no class cards please remove your mats or the studio will have to remove them to provide space for current members.
We don’t typically take pictures during classes, but will take pictures during special events which we will announce.
Registrant consent for Photography
When you attend a Yumcha Yoga event or program, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By attending the event, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, or any other purpose by Yumcha Yoga and its affiliates and representatives. You release Yumcha Yoga, its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings.
By attending the event, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any exhibition, streaming, web casting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such exhibiting, broadcasting, web casting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by Yumcha Yoga or the person or entity designated to do so by Yumcha Yoga. You have been fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability, and release before entering the event.